A few reservations I have about the book: First off all, I don't agree with Lucado on a few theological points. I figured I wouldn't, but this was made quite evident in reading this book. Secondly, some of this material isn't new. (One section in particular was obviously lifted from another of his books that I paused in reading to finish this in time for the review - "The Great House of God.") Not sure if this is a plus or minus, but he uses several different translations, sometimes as much as three or four in a single "answer." Reservations aside, it is an enjoyable read, and I think it would be very encouraging for someone searching for answers. Here is a sneak peek for you:
![]() | ||
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.


0 Friendly Greetings:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!