Friday, April 1, 2011

Finished Object Friday

Happy Friday, y'all!! It's been a busy week for me, how about you? My grandmother is safely back in Idaho, and we miss her already! As I said before, I've been spending every spare minute with my family. Blogging has been rather slow as you may have noticed (and I have some things I want to share....) :) and certainly crafting has been at a stand still - although my painting trigger finger has been REALLY itchy!! Maybe next week... :)  But for now, I'm sharing a FOF done by someone else!! :)



I've really been getting into the "hair flower" thing recently. I love adding a bit of color! :) Last week I didn't own quite what I wanted to wear, so I found some of my fabric and commissioned my sister!! I think Angie did a great job! :)
(I took these pictures on my phone... my camera is with my hubby at work... oops.. but I think they turned out pretty good for a phone!  :) Here is a fun "app" version of the flower:



I'm not quite sure what tutorial she used, maybe she'll add the link in the comments later! :) (Hint, hint...)
I can't wait to see what you've been up to! Link up below:

4 comments:

  1. What a great flower!!! Love her use of fabrics!
    Glad you had a good time with your Grandma - precious memories for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - she did a great job! Super cute :) Sure wish I had a lil sis to "commission" hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty flowers! I think you used your time wisely -- spending it with family instead of blogging. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the flower. I recently invested in a ruffler for my sewing machine. I love it. Thought you might like to see some of the things I've done lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!