Friday, July 22, 2011

The FINISHED Finished Object!

Yay! The cupcakes are done!




We had lots of help from our friend, Debi. This was my first time working with fondant. It was fun... it isn't necessarily the best tasting stuff, but they sure turned out cute!! :) Unfortunately, the papers didn't work out quite as well as I thought they were going to... they pulled away a bit from the cake. But they are still cute! :)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I've heard that fondant isn't very good, but I've never had it. I think most people take the fondant off before eating the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! My five year old just wandered in and wanted to know if we could have some! She likes them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very summery! I've heard fondant doesn't taste good...bummer because it can be made to look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You saved me some, right?
    Looks so cute! Ya know, there ought to be a way to make fondant taste good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!