Friday, July 8, 2011

Finished Object Friday

I hope each of you has had a good week! Ours has been quite busy, but very fun. We had a wonderful relaxing 4th celebrating with friends. But enough of that... on to Finished Object Friday! 

A while back I bought a jumper that I really liked... however - it was a maternity jumper. After it sat in the closet for  a while, I pulled it out and decided I might as well be enjoying it now! So with a little tucking here and there... a little hemming and a ruffle, this is what I have now:



For reference (since I once again forgot to take a before... I got to excited to get it done...) here is a picture of a similar style jumper:


It has been a cool summer outfit - comfy and fun! :)

(For extra credit... can you guess where the "after" picture was taken? You might have an idea of why my week has been so full!) :)

Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see what you've been up to the past couple of weeks! :)

5 comments:

  1. Your dress certainly doesn't look maternity, and you did a great job on it. I could certainly use another maternity jumper or two, but that's neither here nor there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. great redo on the dress! My one and only guess :) is that you and Brittany have been having a grand ole time together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to guess you were at Brittany's house enjoying her new baby. Am I right? Cute jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! I love it. I like plaid alot so it really appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!