Friday, July 22, 2011

Finished Object Friday

I don't know about for you, but for me? this has been a whirlwind of a week! You see, my sister is graduating tomorrow. (Yes, with homeschooling you have lots of options...) :) She also thinks she is going to college this fall - the jury is still out on whether or not we are going to let her go! :)

Anyway... I'm making cupcakes for her graduation reception tomorrow.


Nope. They aren't decorated yet. If I have time, I'll post a quickie picture when they are! In the meantime, I really like the cupcake cups! A lot of cupcake papers will fade out and become oily when you cook in them. These stayed nice and colorful. Here's the package...

And yes, at that price the ought to work! :)  And why they sell packages of 32?? when a mix makes two dozen? Oh, the mysteries of life! :)

But I want to give you a chance... do you have a project to share that's DONE? :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm a (real life) friend of Nikki's and thought I'd try to join your Finished Object Fridays when I am able!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your dear sister...may her future be blessed! Your cupcakes look yummy without the icing :)
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cupcakes do look delicious. What kind are they? Strawberry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, the whirlwind has been here also...next week is slated to be the same way :)
    They look yummy, please do post a picture when they are decorated - you do such a good job with that!
    and congrats to your Sister on her Graduation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!