in my (newly re-organized) closet I have a mop (because now that it is organized, I have ROOM for my mop!) :)
I posted a while back (a couple of years!) about getting a Swiffer. Then I shared the cover I made for it. Unfortunately, I've hardly used my Swiffer. I didn't particularly like the cleaner you have to use with it. So when I saw a magazine(?) advertisement for the new Freedom mop, I was intrigued. I thought I would love using my own cleaner (Mrs. Meyers, anyone?) on my floors. So when I found it for a good price, I bought it:
The good news is, besides being able to use and refill the cleaner, the pad that it comes with is washable. The BETTER news is that the cover I made for my Swiffer fits this just as well!
And because I like the smell of the cleaner (and the actual cleaner!)... and because it is now very handy... I find myself reaching for the Freedom quite often.
What new handy tools have you found around the house? Anyone else tried this mop yet?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS- None of these companies even know I exists, except for the fact that I am only one of many consumers who bought their product. I didn't even get my rebate into Libman on time. This is not a paid advertisement, just a "public/housewife service announcement!" :)
the end.
Thanks for sharing!! I had a Swiffer and loved the idea of it but HATED buying the refills. I was going to be the first to figure out how to refill the refills....haha what a joke....mission never accomplished. Mop now sits in the corner with other "brialliant" cleaning ideas...lol Anyway, I will probably be buying a freedom mop in the near future. Like the Swiffer, i"m sure it's handy...but much cheaper in the long run!
ReplyDeleteYes, I think it will be a lot cheaper in the long run... I was going to try to figure out how to refill the cleaner, too! I like this idea a lot better!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm STILL trying to find one! My swiffer conked out on me. I have been known to carry a bottle of my own spray cleaner in one hand and swiffer with the other, because I was too cheap to buy the refill ;) The Libman one seems to be WAY more practical!
ReplyDelete