Who doesn't want a little cheer to brighten up these cloudy winter days? :) Mom and I spent a little time crafting the other day - so fun!! She made some really cute flowers too, but here are mine (plus some... we didn't have long enough to do all we wanted...) ;)
Felt is so fun to work with - it doesn't unravel or shed so you can just cut it to the shape you want!
These were some of my favorites - soo fast and easy! I made a handful!! (Not all of them are pictured...) :)
I love this one as well... matches several of my wintery outfits! :)
This was a quick and fun little tshirt flower. (Tutorial here.)
It didn't turn out quite like I had hoped. I think next time I would make it a bit bigger - maybe I would have less separation where I tied it off. But still... fun and super easy especially with a rotary cutter!
So what have you been up to? I'm ready to see some of your craftiness!! :)
Fun! Flowers! I could use some brightness on this cloudy day. Your flowers are so pretty and look like so much fun. How will you use them? To spruce up an outfit?
ReplyDeleteThank you! Yes, I failed to mention in my post... they are all hair flowers with clippies. I love adding a little extra color to a hair-do! :)
ReplyDeleteOooh, very pretty! I love the black, red, and gray one! But they're all so pretty.
ReplyDeleteVery cute...I love them...blessings
ReplyDeleteLove ALL of them! But I can personally vouch for the turquoise one - it is just too cute!
ReplyDelete