Monday, June 11, 2007

Camp

Well, we are back home! Camp went very well... but, I am worn out! The camp is very small, but that is one of it's charms. We really enjoy getting together with the people there. This was the seventeenth year and most of the people have been there since it first started. Angie went the first time before she was born... the camp was in July and she was born a little over a month later. :)

The theme for my kid's services was "God's Treasure." We talked about how God treasures us and that He sent His treasured Son, Jesus, to earth. I really tried to teach the basics of salvation. The kids enjoyed the songs, especially the fun ones. I got the songs and the basic outline from the VBS that Concordia Publishing did last year, Treasure Cove. (I got the music cd and inflatable palm tree half off!) :)

Anyway, here are the pictures, I've put more explanation in the labels.

Berean Bible Camp 2007

0 Friendly Greetings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!