Thursday, June 14, 2007
For The Silent
I just wanted to post a bit of explanation about the links I have to For the Silent. This is a ministry started by some friends of ours. Kenny and Julie really have a heart for the Lord and a desire to serve Him. They recently started this ministry to help stop sex trafficking of children. They are taking a trip with several others at the end of this month (to Cambodia, I think) to start figuring out how these children can best be helped. They explain in more detail on their MySpace page - the second video on the right - underneath the first one. Please help me in prayer for them, this is a awesome undertaking that I want to help support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Friendly Greetings:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!