Really... See?
But really, the mess was all for a good cause. I made this cake.
It's for a baby shower that a friend is giving for someone in their church. It's not my favorite cake that I have done, but it turned out pretty cute anyway! I used two Pyrex bowls to make the ends of the rattle and cut another cake (baked in a loaf pan) down to size. Very easy!
So what have you been up to this week? We would love to see! Please go by the guidelines for Finished Object Friday and let's have fun sharing! :)
Thanks! and Your welcome! :) The colors are a little bright in the picture. It is really more pastel.
ReplyDeleteLove the cake! I decided to make my last post also my finished object for today! I hope it is okay since it's mixed with other stuff! :-) My cake and cupcakes didn't turn out near as cute as your baby cake, but I tried to be creative! Tyler wanted everything tiger!
ReplyDeleteAdorable cake. You are so talented at many things!
ReplyDeleteThe cake is adorable. You can make the cake for my baby shower, whenever I have one.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute Chari! Wish I had time to do that stuff!
ReplyDelete