
Thou my everlasting Portion, more than friend or life to me
All along my pilgrim journey, Savior, let me walk with Thee
Close to Thee, close to Thee, close to Thee, close to Thee
All along my pilgrim journey, Savior, let me walk with Thee
Not for ease or worldly pleasure, nor for fame my prayer shall be
Gladly will I toil and suffer, only let me walk with Thee
Close to Thee, close to Thee, close to Thee, close to Thee
Gladly will I toil and suffer, only let me walk with Thee
From "Close to Thee"
By Fanny Crosby
Well, as you can see, I'm a little later than normal with this weeks "Blessing." Guess I had to rename it! :) I hope everyone is having a great week!
Blessings!
Charity
Photo by Angie, edited a bit by me! :)
0 Friendly Greetings:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!