Friday, March 27, 2009

Finished Object Friday

I haven't done any crafting these past two weeks - unless you count a few knitting stitches. However I did want to share what someone has made for me. She doesn't have a blog, and they are so cute!



My friend, Amanda, made these for me. We met at college and have been good friends ever since! Being crafty must go along with being a history major, right? :)


They have become my favorite hairsticks. Not just because they were hand crafted, but they also stay in much better than any other hairsticks I have. I love the color as well.
Thanks, Girl! :)

Well, I did do a little something with my hands today. How do you like this hair do?


It's not the easiest thing to do with a two year old, but Faithie promised to sit still and she did a good job! :) She is looking at one of her two favorite books. (I now have this one memorized.) Her other favorite is Dr. Suess's Foot Book!


She's growing so fast!!

Maybe some of you have been craftier than me the last couple of weeks! :) You are welcome to join in. (I know I'm a little later today... I babysat two little girls this morning. I didn't get an updated picture of Hope, though.) Here are the guidelines for FOF.

4 comments:

  1. very pretty hair sticks! love the little one's hair do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair sticks, the color is great. The hair do is cute too, can't wait till Piper has enough hair to comb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A day late with my FOF, but thought I would share anyhow!
    I love the French Braid! You did a really good job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little girls hair is so fun to do! I babysat Faithie again today and redid the braid. I asked her if she wanted me to braid the other side and she said yes. She stood still for me to do it - really good for a two year old! :) She has the comprehension of a four or five year old sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!