First off this ironing board:
My mom bought this for me when I was little. I remember thinking it was so neat! It has a matching iron that became warm when plugged in. (I think I have it somewhere, and will probably be attaching it with magnets!) :) Somewhere along the line, Dad or Mom cut the wire - good idea. Anyway, I wired it where the legs would stay against the board and made a loop to hang it with. Aren't the owls cute? (For perspective, it's about 2 1/2 ft tall.)
This phone wasn't mine, but I thought it was so neat.

This phone wasn't mine, but I thought it was so neat.
Some of my readers have seen this, but I wanted to put it in my show and tell.
I think the design on this frame is so pretty, and I will be fixing it up... So check back in a while to see what I do with it! ;)
Thanks for stopping by my show and tell! Happy Friday!
Love the ironing board and the phone. I know they will look great in the family room, I just love the look of that room.
ReplyDeleteThat ironing board is cute! That is insanely CRAZY though, that a toy would come with an electrical cord!!! Wow, they sure wouldn't do that these days! :)
ReplyDeleteOh I do love vintage items. What a great ironing board!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend!
Leann
What a sweet little ironing board! Isn't it sad how the things we had when we were little are now "vintage"!? I SO recognize the phone! My granny had the very same one for years, and I remember thinking how weird it was to "dial" a number. Now I wish we had saved that old phone, I have lots of memories with it. Besides, it had the coolest ring.
ReplyDeleteI have that iron with the cord...still have the cord! But my ironing board is gone...cute!
ReplyDeleteOh How I love vintage things. The ironing board is adorable. You really have some cute ideas for your family room.
ReplyDeleteIris
That is iron is very cute. Can't wait to see what you do with the frame.
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting not-so-patiently to see what you do with that frame!! LOL
ReplyDeleteWhen I was little our phone had a dial, too! Simple pleasures!
What sweet memories you must have of getting that ironing board. The old phone is so cute.
ReplyDelete