Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spring is coming!

and I have cookies to prove it:

heehee... I couldn't resist buying these yesterday! I love spring time!

However, the cookies aren't the only way I know spring is on it's way... it has been an absolutively gorgeous day!! My tree is loving this weather.

Actually my bonsai thought that spring was here weeks ago when it began to leaf out! :) I'm so happy it's still alive. It was looking rather bleak this winter. I guess it just needed a rest.

I'm taking advantage of the lovely weather to get some spray painting done.


I've had some windows open and am loving the fresh air in the house! Then again, there is snow in the forecast for next week! Crazy - is this Texas or not? :) I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday as well! Thank you for all the sweet comments on the blocks!

4 comments:

  1. I thought I just read that you were so excited about the snow. What happened?? Did you lose your joy of winter so fast? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee! In Texas, one snow IS our winter! :) I might enjoy another snow, it's pretty! Other than that, our winters are very brown. I don't think I could live any farther north - I really couldn't stand the winters! :) Oh, and I did ask if spring would start the next week here:
    http://charitree.blogspot.com/2010/02/little-more-snow.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those Oreos at the store last week. Is this the first year they made them or do they always do that? I don't buy Oreos too often, so I haven't paid attention. :-)

    Spring is too far off for me! Still lots of snow on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had snow one weekend and then a Spring day in the 60's this past weekend. Now we are getting cold air again this coming weekend. Yep! Spring is trying to move in!!!! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!