Monday, March 22, 2010

Family Time

Saturday was Mark's dad's birthday, so this weekend we made a quick trip up to help celebrate. We had a very enjoyable time with the family - including Mark's grandmothers. Saturday evening, Mark's brother, Ryan, cooked chicken on the grill while snowflakes started gently falling. :) We had a yummy supper topped off with birthday cake and Bluebell ice cream. (Those of you who don't have Bluebell are really missing out!!) :)


Later that evening, we gals had some quality crafting time. I don't really scrapbook anymore (I guess my blog has become my scrapbook...) but does anyone have any guesses as to what my craft is?

(more on my "craft" later...)

Sunday morning we woke up to this:


Wow!! Can you believe - about 5 inches of snow!!


We headed back home and enjoyed passing fields of white, and pretty painted forests! Today was a beautiful warm sunny day! Hmm... wonder if spring is here to stay this time? :)

1 comment:

  1. I think I can guess your craft! :) But, I'm gonna wait till you post about it :) (Looks at clock....drums fingers...)
    Glad y'all had a nice time, even if it did snow! I sure hope Spring will stick around this time!
    Oh, yes- Bluebell is the best! Love the home made vanilla!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!