Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Blessing




I wandered in the shades of night,
Till Jesus came to me,
And with the sunlight of His love
Bid all my darkness flee.

Refrain:
Sunlight, sunlight in my soul today,
Sunlight, sunlight all along the way;
Since the Savior found me, took away my sin,
I have had the sunlight of His love within.

Though clouds may gather in the sky,
And billows ’round me roll,
However dark the world may be
I’ve sunlight in my soul.

from Sunlight, Sunlight
by Judson W. Van DeVenter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Picture from Angie - taken in fields of daffodils yesterday. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love that song....the daffodil is beautiful....I planted some last year that were given to me while I was recovering from surgery...they are shooting up through the ground and I am so excited waiting for them to bloom....blessings on this Lord's day.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charity,
    I came over from your other blog I just sumbled across it. I was wondering if you could email me that Brio article. I was very interested in your post because I work with teen age girls that are incarcerated. They love these books. I believe the article might help me alot.
    Anyway I am glad I found you I'll be reading more of your blogs.
    Have a Blessed Day,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley, I was just wishing today that I had some daffodils in my yard. Sounds like you are enjoying yours! :)

    Sherry, I do have a scanned copy of the article that I can send - just email me at charitree (at) gmail (dot) com
    Or another blogger did post the article here:
    http://themissionofachristian.com/2009/01/29/twilights-blood-soaked-romance/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!