Friday we were out and about town.
Can you guess where we had lunch - YUMMY!! :)
Love the soup and salad - the potato is my favorite - although to be fair, I haven't really tried any others. :)
For dessert we picked up some fancy cupcakes at a new shop.
Splitting two cupcakes four ways:
See my fancy "knife?" It pays to keep a first aid kit in the car! Especially for emergencies like cutting cake! :)
Say AHHH..... :)
Enjoying the sunshine:
Demonstrating my new skill! :)
(By the way, it is a lot easier than I thought - and so relaxing!!)
Then today we got my garden all planted!!
I can't wait for some fresh veggies!! but more on the garden later!! :)
We will be sad for Grandma to go home soon. I know that people up there are ready for her to be home! Idaho is such a long way away, though! Love you, Grandma!! :)
Looks like you squeezed alot of fun memories in with your Grandma!
ReplyDeleteI am just a wee bit jealous of your garden! I really would like to start playing in the dirt a little :)
Looks like you are having a wonderful visit!
ReplyDeleteLike Andrea, I'm a little jealous over the garden. ;-) I can't plant till the end of May!
Fun, Fun! And those cupcakes look SOOO good! Love your knife:) Yay for getting your garden all planted!
ReplyDeleteAnother great day together....looks like it was a good time for all....I love having soup and salad there for lunch...yummy....I enjoyed seeing you spinning the yarn...it looks so interesting....blessings
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had such a great time with your Grandma and making special memories with her!
ReplyDeleteLove the cake cutter! You are so creative!!! :D
Great pics and glad you are having a good visit. It is hard to live away from those you love. Absolutely love your make-shift knife! - Ya know a man would never be that creative! Women know how to improvise better than them!
ReplyDelete