hmm... April already, huh? wow. What did you do for April fools? Did you "get" anyone? We had fun with Google's name change and with our supper tonight!
For our main course, we had these yummy cupcakes! :) Making cakes is so much fun! :)
We also had asparagus (YUM!!) and Tabouli salad.
Then for dessert, baked potatoes with sour cream:
YUM!!
Did you figure out our menu? The cupcakes are meatloaf baked in muffin tins and topped with a "frosting" of mashed potatoes.
The "baked potatoes" are icecream rolled in cocoa and topped with cool whip. Yum!!
We had fun with our April Fool's supper! It sounds like it could be a fun tradition to me! :) I hope you enjoyed this first day of April.
Ooh, you had me there with those cupcakes. We had eggs for dessert: vanilla pudding set in small ramekins topped with apricot halves. Fun!
ReplyDeleteThat's a fun idea for April Fool's meal :) I guess I was a party pooper - we didn't do a thing! But I did laugh when Jackson asked me if it was "Happy Fool's Day"!
ReplyDelete