Friday, April 30, 2010

Finished Object Friday

Happy Friday everyone!! I hope each of you has had a great week! I had to do a little looking around the house today to figure out something to share for Finished Object Friday. Then I remembered that I hadn't shared this little project yet:

I fell in love with this bird's nest candle holder the first time I saw it.

I did think it would look better in a little lighter color though. So out came the trusty ivory spray paint! :)


And I really like the nests in the "nests." Although, the eggs are a little out of proportion to the nests. :) I guess that just adds to the "artsyness," right? :)

And do you see that book? It's from one of my favorite artists! I picked it up for a song at a local used book sale! (Love those!!) :)

So now it's your turn! I can't wait to see what you've been up to. I've had a sneak peek - hope we don't have to wait to long to see what it's about! :)

Today we will be heading to our favorite "thrifty" sale. And tomorrow a church ladies luncheon/tea! :) Fun times!






This linky list is now closed.


6 comments:

  1. You're right! The nests do look so much better painted in ivory!!
    I love MB too, her sketches are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project!

    I am hoping to get some sewing done today, so I HOPE to have a FO to share later today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it - & I think the big eggs look just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it! It really does look better in the lighter color, and I think those eggs are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, but then I do have a thing for nest and birds. The eggs look great in the nest/nest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!