Me and my handsome hubby in our Easter attire:
Our family:
Yes, Angie and I are just about twins (Matching, that is... we're still 10 years apart...) :) I bought my dress and after a long search she found a dress as well. And it just ended up that they were similar, we didn't even realize how close the fabrics were until Sunday. Fun!!
Our friend Lorie. She recently got a job in our area and is staying with us until her apartment opens up. We've been having fun visiting! :)
The sweet girlies (my adopted nieces) in their Easter finery:

I love this picture - all three girls are visiting with Mark.
I think they think he's a pretty cool guy - I agree! :)
Wonderful pictures....the little girls are adorable....blessings
ReplyDeleteMy Sis and I buy like items quite a bit too! So much fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fantastic Easter! :)