Thursday, April 29, 2010
National Infertility Awareness Week
This is National Infertility Awareness Week (April 24 - May 1). I have talked a little bit before about our struggles. Infertility is a hard thing to go through and is often misunderstood. If you haven't been through this valley yourself, here are some tips to help you understand and relate to someone who is.
To those of you who have triumphed over infertility, YAY! and thanks for continuing to understand and raise awareness.
Some of you, like Mark and I, are still walking through the valley and trying to find the path God has chosen for you. Hugs to you! God has a plan for all of us and for our families. And He loves each of us ever so much. Keep seeking Him. Here's a wonderful article that Tammy shared on her blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(((HUGS)))) to you, too! I pray for you guys daily - you're right, He has a plan! I feel so blessed that He opened up the doors for us to be able to have our 2 boys, those years of infertility were the darkest years of my life. But if He can use it to encourage others going through the same thing, then it was all worth it :) Stay encouraged - God still answers prayer!!
ReplyDeleteI can only imagine how hard infertility is! I'm not very good with the "right words" but I can pray...and I will be doing that on your and Mark's behalf!
ReplyDeleteCharity ~ My heart aches for you! My understanding comes from my experience of "secondary infertility." I underwent a few tests, but never took any treatments. There are no words to describe the longing and the grieving. I think of you often...
ReplyDeleteSending my love ~ Connie
You all are in my thoughts and prayers! Trusting God to surround you with His love and work his perfect plan in your lives! You are very special!!!
ReplyDeleteCharity, I am praying for you! {{{hugs}}}
ReplyDeleteChari - I know I don't have any words of comfort to share with you, but I know our Heavenly Father does. A friend just reminded me of Romans 8:26, 27 in answer to my question of how to deal with a frustrating and painful time that I am experiencing. I am so thankful for the grace of God that carries me through time of tears and times of triumph. I think of you often. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are often in my thoughts, Charity. My sister & her husband (who have been married almost as long as we have) have been going through infertility & when I pray for them, I often pray for you, too! It's hard for me to know the right things to say because it's something I've never had to deal with, but I do know that God knows & somehow has a plan even though we don't understand. Hugs to you as you face this difficult time of year!
ReplyDelete