Friday, May 28, 2010

Finished Object Friday

So what's a gal to do when she wants to add a little pizazz to her outfit? Why add a flower to her hair of course! :)

This was a very last minute project! Which was good, because I didn't want to be late for work! :) I started out with two of these flowers.
Ummm. Yes. That really needs help. The plasticy look has got to go!

Hmmm... much better!! :)
I just put the two bottom petal layers together with a truly vintage button from my grandmother's button stash I inherited! I think it turned out to be a fun way to add a little sparkle to the day!

So what have you been up to recently? I can't wait to see all of your projects! If you are new to FOF, click here to read the welcome post. Happy linking, everyone!! :)






This linky list is now closed.


2 comments:

  1. Cute! You sure helped that flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It looks so pretty in your hair!
    I'm running a little late with FOF this week - so many projects to share and haven't even had time to take pics! I'll catch up later...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!