Monday, June 28, 2010

What a chair is best for...

“The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
~Dr. Suess



Hmm... does the above quote apply to reading "The Three Little Pigs" for the 179th time (more or less...) :) It seems to be the book of choice when they visit "auntie" Chari's house.

3 comments:

  1. These are the things great memories are made from!!
    Love the Seuss quote - I always have been partial to his works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! We love some Suess, too :) And isn't it funny how they always get stuck on ONE certain story?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever heard of Ham, Sam and Bacon? It's the Christian version of the 3 Little Pigs. I don't know where it came from, but we all knew it and would act it out. What fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!