Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Eye Candy...


('cause I'm tired of thinking about worms...) :)


I picked up this pretty vase at our local Salvation Army on Friday. Mom and I had to do some last minute shopping for VBS, and that included a trip to a thrift store - bummer huh? ;)


I love the design! Especially how it is scalloped at the top:


I filled it with crepe myrtle from our front yard. Such a feminine flower - and they are so pretty all around town right now!!

Hope you have a great Tuesday!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty...thanks for sharing Charity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying our crepe myrtles right now, too - you've inspired me to bring some inside!! Nothing like fresh flowers to sooth the war-like feelings towards those horrid little beasts on the tomato plants! ;)
    Cute pitcher, too. I'm always plenty happy to "have" to stop by Goodwill :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful vase! It is so pretty with the crepe myrtle in it!
    Don't you just dread those extra stops at the thrift stores?! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. great find and pretty display!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!