I'm so glad to finally harvest a couple of cucumbers from my garden. Even though I have plenty of vines this year, it seems to be taking forever to see some fruit! These are beautiful though...
My cherry tomatoes are still very prolific! And isn't that basil great? It had a rough start this year. I'm not sure how many seedlings I killed before two or three plants finally survived!!
So what do I make with that? One of my favorite salads, of course!! YUM!!
Looks so yummy! I didn't do a garden this year and I miss not having any veggies growing! Next year, for sure!
ReplyDeleteYum! Looks good!
ReplyDeleteThat first picture is just beautiful!! I miss my garden this year :(
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious! We too are starting to get some veggies here and there. We were three weeks later than anyone else here in MO so it just means we will get them for longer than everyone else.
ReplyDelete