Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chari Tree Chat

First a garden update:

I love this picture! The frog thinks he's invisible. I actually did wonder what that crazy growth was on my pepper, until I got a bit closer! :)

Oh, and the mystery has been solved!

I've gotten two cantaloupe off of my "mystery vines!" They are pretty good, mainly because I grew them... they aren't very sweet! :)

This week is one of the busiest of the year for our family... Our annual Birthday Week! :)  Angie's birthday was Saturday (Happy birthday, sis!!), mine is tomorrow, and Dad's is Friday (Happy birthday, Dad!!)!  :)  (Sunday was a special day as well, my Dad's mom would have been 82. We miss celebrating with her as well!)

On to more pictures...
Saturday we celebrated Angie's birthday with cake and presents at our house.


Sunday we celebrated my birthday at Dad and Mom's for dinner.


Monday evening, I had a birthday dinner date with my hubby! (and he even took me to do a little shopping!) :) When we left the restaurant, we saw a beautiful full arched rainbow! (Unfortunately, I didn't think to get a picture of it right away, but here it is just a bit later - it had faded some.)

I hope you all have a great week!! It's is really hard to believe that September is almost here!! Wow. Happy birthday to me! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sis!!! Love ya bunches!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!!

    That frog picture is neat. Glad it was you taking it and not me though. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to all of you!!! I want a bite of your pie :) Angie's cake looks pretty good, too! That's a cute little frog, and he seems to be enjoying your garden ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That frog is amazing...I thought those were only in pictures in magazines. Happy be-lated birthday to all ya'll.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!