I sewed it onto a clip for my hair. It was a fun, quick little project and the first time I had done a covered button. The button was much easier than I thought it would be and soo cute! I'll probably be making more. :) (here is the flower tutorial!)
In other news, the fall decorating hasn't been going so well. After all my exuberance last week, the weather warmed up. Who feels like decorating for fall when the temps are in the mid 90's? :) But it is coming along slowly...
For those of you who haven't clicked over from a reader, I did get my blog redecorated for fall! It is looking much more crisp and warm. :) I even added pages - you can click the links at the top for some of the things that used to be on my sidebars. So much neater!
So how about you? What have you been crafting recently? I am excited to see your projects! If you are new to FOF, you can find out more here. Happy Sharing!!
This linky list is now closed.
I like your new fall look! And that flower is very pretty!
ReplyDeleteThe flower is adorable - I'll have to try that! I was so busy "finishing objects" today that I didn't even have time to post anything - maybe I can link up tomorrow. Your blog is lookin good! Agreed - it's way too hot to decorate for fall here - in the high 90's all week! Not that I'm complaining.... :)
ReplyDeleteLove your fabric choices!! Now we just need a picture of you modeling it :) I have MISSED linking up here; I hope I can get back to it soon!!
ReplyDeleteA few weeks ago, I made some covered buttons for the first time - I am definitely addicted :)
Real cute. Like the fabric.
ReplyDelete