Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

I hope you all had a joyfilled Easter day! We certainly did. I wanted to share a few pictures from our day.


Hubby and I in our Easter finery! :)



Family picture!


The girlies were precious decked out in their Easter dresses!


Our church had an Easter picnic - so fun to be all together on a very special day!



After the meal, the kiddos had an egg hunt.


After a busy weekend, this is about how we all felt:

That picture totally cracks me up! :)

Coming up this week - I have a couple of books to review and then Finished Object Friday! :)

6 comments:

  1. hehe! Love the last pic so much! We had a very good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pictures! And I like your new outfit. Easter is a great excuse to get some new clothes, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki,
    Thank you! Yes, a new outfit is so much fun! And mine came together really last minute. Worked out great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful family, and your dress is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post of what looks like was a beautiful day....blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the outfit, too! Seems that green was THE color for Easter this year! Alot of people were wearing it down in "these here parts!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!