I've had this chair for a while - it was given to me. And while I liked it (I kinda have a thing for chairs, you know...), I thought it could use a little more pizzaz!
I loved this sticker on the top, and really would like to have kept it somehow. I guess I "kept" it digitally, right? (Ahh... what we "suffer" for our addictions!) :)
Unfortunately.... I haven't taken actually "finished" pictures yet, although the chair is painted! (Not sure if it's "done" or not, I may do some sanding/touch up!) However, here is a sneak peak at what it looks like...
(Thank you for your patience!! Here are the finished pictures! :)
A close up - this was a hard chair to paint - even with the primer coat. The wood grain was very deep.
I'm certainly no pro at spray paint, but it turned out pretty cute anyway... just don't look too close! :)
Anyone for a spot of tea?
Thanks for dropping by (or returning if you came back to see the actual "Finished" object!! :) And thank you for joining in on FOF! :)

I can't wait to see the finished pictures!
ReplyDeleteVery nice......love the green.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
I like it Chari! Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels like they are not a "pro" at spray-painting :)
ReplyDeleteLike the way you styled the last picture, too! Very inviting!
I love it, so inviting. I guess this is chair week,my fof is also a chair redo.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteIt turned out great! And it really looks cute with the tea set :)I would've wanted to keep the sticker, too :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice Chari! Love the color you chose. Lovely tea set , too :)
ReplyDelete