Sunday, August 21, 2011
Sunday Blessing
I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.
Refrain:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.
I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.
I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.
from I Need Thee Every Hour
by Annie S. Hawks
It's been a while since I did a Sunday Blessing. I hope you enjoy and each have a blessed Sunday! The flower is from a cotton plant, first time I've seen one close up. :)
Labels:
Sunday Blessing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I enjoy your 'Sunday Blessing' posts! I guess I never thought about cotton flowering - it's a really pretty flower!
ReplyDeleteBlessing indeed....
ReplyDelete