Busy day around the house for me! It's been a rather slow week - I've had a nasty cold. So today I'm trying to catch up! :)
Yesterday, I actually finished
my wreath!
and no, that's not it's permanent location - I'd have a problem when I want in my pantry!! :) Hanging it in it's permanent location is actually one of the items on my to-do list today!!
I've also been working on home study paperwork - got our floor plan all done with dimensions, and furniture!! (
This is a great free site - if you ever need to do up a floor plan!!)
THANK you all for your prayers for Ryan!! He came home from the hospital and is doing much better! The healing is going to take a little time, but we are so thankful that the worst is over! (In fact, he and his wife, Mary, may be making a short visit here this weekend!) :)
One more thing... If you don't read
Sugar Pie Farm House, you might want to check it out!! I love her decorating, and this
post is just the thing to get me inspired for another thing on my list - Fall Decorating!!! :)
I love your finished wreath! And I love the Sugar Pie Farmhouse post - what a heap of inspiration. I still haven't gotten in the mood for fall yet. It'll come soon enough, I guess. Still hanging onto summer time - enjoying the sunshine today!
ReplyDelete