My cousin, "Bernie," is stationed in Afghanistan. He and some others were on patrol and were hit by a grenade. All are in the hospital. Bernie is on morphine and is having surgery(ies). We don't know a lot about his situation right now, or even where he is at the moment. Please pray for Bernie, his wife and daughter as well as the rest of his family.
Bernie and I are exactly two weeks apart in age - he's the closest in age to me of any of my cousins. He grew up in Wyoming, so we didn't see each other often as children, but there was always a sense of family closeness when we were together.
This picture is several years old - from when he was stationed in Iraq. It gives a sense of who Bernie is, though, and is the picture I have had of him on our fridge for quite a while.
Thank you for your prayers!!

So sorry..God bless him...I am offering up a prayer for him and all concerned. Please,keep us in informed of his condition.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Do you mind me passing on the prayer request with the picture? I will wait for your answer before doing so.
Praying! Keep us posted!
ReplyDeletePraying for your cousin. How sad!
ReplyDelete~Heather~
Thank you for your prayers! He is ok!! Praise the LORD! I am doing a full blog post momentarily.
ReplyDeleteShelley - you are welcome to repost if you'd like. It's good to have some good news! :)