Wednesday was Dustin's thirteenth birthday! Happy Birthday, Dustin!!!! We celebrated with him at their towns new Chick-fil-a. :) So the following are the picture of his party and playing games back at Mark's parent's house.
![]() |
| Dustin's Birthday |
Then of course, the next day was Thanksgiving! My father-in-law's brother and family from Idaho (Uncle John and Aunt Shauna) and sister and family (Aunt Teresa and Uncle Buddy) from Tennessee were there. We had a great time seeing everyone!
![]() |
| Thanksgivi |
Friday, we went to the Homestead Craft and Children's Fair. This has been a tradition for my family for about ten years, whenever we are in Texas for Thanksgiving. We really enjoy going, seeing the crafts, buying yummy foods and other things, and visiting with the people there. It is so refreshing to be there and enjoy a time of Thanksgiving. Most of Mark's family went on Friday, so we were able to enjoy some more time with them.
![]() |
| Homestead Heritage Craft and Children's Fair |
Saturday morning, we visited the Texas Ranger Museum before returning to the fair to finish shopping and see more of their demonstrations.
![]() |
| Texas Ranger Museum |




It looks like you had a great time. I like the picture of you and Mark in the sleigh, very cute. By the way how do you put a picture on the top of your page? I tried but it was huge.
ReplyDeleteYes, we had a great time, thanks! I'm glad you liked the pictures. As for the one at the top, I resize them using Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Mine usually need to be about 700 x 200. I tweak the percentages until it fits in the top right. It usually takes several tries! :) So basically just trial and error in sizing until it fits! :) Hope it helps!
ReplyDeleteGreat Pics! Hope you and Mark had a great Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteShopping, shopping, shopping...lots of fun!!! I think I would have had a field day in a place like that!
ReplyDeleteJosh,
ReplyDeleteThanks, we did have a great Thanksgiving. Hope you did as well! Also congrats on your engagement!!! Have you set a date yet?
Candice,
Yes, that place is awesome! I bought some great handmade soaps and some wool, and a couple of other things. You should come sometime! :)