Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Decorations

We have had our tree up for over a week, but I finally took pictures of it last night! :)
Here is the tree!!

Mark and I both had our own set of ornaments when we got married. His parents and mine both gave us an ornament every year. When we got married, we already had plenty of ornaments for our tree! :) I think it is a great tradition to do for your kids.

I enjoy putting together different table arrangements. Here is the arrangement on my coffee table.

Pillows were half off at Hobby Lobby this week (Love that store!!) so I got matching Christmas pillows for our couch. Behind the pillow is the afgan my Grandmother made a few years ago. She made sure each of her grandkids had one of her blankets, it was one of her last Christmas gifts to us!



I haven't even started my Christmas baking yet! Hopefully I will get some fudge made tonight! Tomorrow is my dad's family Christmas dinner, so I will be taking some fudge along with some other stuff. YUM! :)

3 comments:

  1. Looking good. I like the table arrangement, it is very pretty. I love Hobby Lobby too, I could spend some major money in there. Sure wish we could get together for a Christmas party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is beautiful! My mom gave us an oranment every year we were growning up too. We have done the same with our kids. It is a lot of fun to look back at them and remember some of the years!
    Love,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, everything is looking so festive! I love the decorations. They look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!