
When I look at what I have done in the past year, I'm shocked! For perspective, a year ago my knitted Christmas gifts were scarves. I have been basically self taught with Knittinghelp.com. I couldn't have done it without those videos!! :) I don't do patterns very well. I usually find a pattern I like, then adapt it to suit my skills and/or what I want my finished product to look like. Anyway, I've had fun, and I am looking forward to trying some new things in 2008. I hope my knitting posts are encouraging to those of you that are learning knitting or anything new - just keep trying and don't be afraid to try something new - you can always "frog" it (rip-it, rip-it!) :)
Hi Charity,
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog today. :-) I love knitting too and love to look at other people's progress.
I'm in the middle of cooking supper, but wanted to let you know I took a quick peek at your blog and like it. I'll be back soon!
Sharon,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by... come by anytime! :)