Saturday, January 19, 2008

Post #100!!!

Can you believe that this is my 100th post? It hasn't been quite a year since I started blogging and I have really enjoyed it! -more than I thought I would. It has been a great way of reconnecting with "old" friends and making many new friends along the way! Thanks to each of you for stopping by!

So in honor of my 100th post... and the snow flurries we saw yesterday (yep, way down south in Texas!) ...and to fulfill my promise of a give-away...and to bring some of you "lurkers" out of hiding... Here it is!!

What is it, they ask? Why, a neckwarmer! Modeled below by yours truly! :)


It really is quite cozy and warm... hmmm... I think I need one for myself! I really like being able to button it. Scarves can be such a hassle, always coming unwound. This fits snugly around your neck and keeps you warm. Oh, and did I mention, it is SOOO soft!!!

I love the button!

Ok, so obviously there is only one neckwarmer... Now you want to know how this works! That's where you come in! Just leave a comment on this post between now and Wednesday night Jan 23, midnight my time (Central - see cherry clock at right.) I will announce the winner on Thursday, selected by using a random number generator or some other random way of choosing. Hopefully, I can mail it out to the winner on Friday!

Oh, Rules... must have rules, because it is no longer a sane world!
  • Please only leave one comment. (I'll have to disqualify duplicate comments.)
  • no spammers, not that I've had a lot of trouble with that... but I like to be on the safe side.
  • Also, this is only for readers in the United States.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you... especially all you lurkers out there! :)

5 comments:

  1. Hello Charity... remember me... your ol' college buddy? Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - it looks really cool, er, I mean neat!
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 100th post. The neck warmer is very neat. Looks like something warm for these Iowa winters. HaHa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, Okay you caught me! I'm one of your "lurkers". I'm an old friend - remember the chain letters we used to have going - about 8-10 of us? That was before email was a big thing. Those were the days...:-) Anyway, I love your blog. Thanks for sharing all of your neat ideas. I'm not really a blogger yet. I might try soon. I do have a small "update" section on my website, www.freewebs.com/lynnkristisoutherland, however I don't update it often. The scarf is adorable! Maybe I will join "bloggerworld" soon! ~Kristi (Kearney) Southerland (lks2001@cebridge.net)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!