
Yummy, yummy banana bread! If only you could smell it!! It smells soo good. I guess I felt like baking today, and the fact that I had some bananas that needed to be used! and boy is it good! :) Come on over and have some!
I also finished reorganizing my books today, I have a box full of books to get rid of, most are going to our church library. Oh, and the reason for the reorganization is this bookshelf we bought from some friends that are in the process of moving.
It is nice and sturdy and fits a lot more that I thought it would! I now have about half the number of boxes of books that I had before and most of those are full of children's books - my weakness! :) The problem with finding great booksales, is that I tend to buy books there! :) Oh, boy... I can't wait for the next one!
The bookcase looks very good. Looks just like what I am looking for. Eric is supposed to go with me this Saturday to look for one. I'll be right over to have some bread, it sounds yummy.
ReplyDeleteThe bookcase is in the family room... which is much improved since you were here last, June! :) (more on that later this week.) The banana bread is going fast! :) I took some over to Mom, Dad and Angie this evening so they are enjoying it, but I still have another loaf! I'll look forward to the coffee! :) Oh, and the house still smells wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteI also love books and can spend hours looking in any store with books. I love looking at old books especially!
ReplyDeleteI love old books, too... Sometimes I wonder who has read it before me and who were they? Did they enjoy the book and did it have special meaning for them?
ReplyDeleteOooh, I love books too! Buying books is always a problem for me!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, wonder of wonders I like books too. Some of thats probably inherited :) The bannanna bread is really good. I think our stash is about gone. Is there free refills?!!:)Luv ya!
ReplyDeleteLove the bookcase. Have you tried www.paperbackswap.com? You can list books there to swap with others. All you pay for is the postage to mail the books. Blessings, Michelle
ReplyDeleteYour bread looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteI be the librarian at your church will welcome the books. I did the library at our old church for awhile.
About homeschooling...my oldest went to public school for K-1st and has been home the past seven years. He really wants to go to high school in the fall. My youngest has never been to school and says she never wants to. :-)
Chari,
ReplyDeleteI've got some really good books I can sell you, or you can just wait til I die and gettum for free!!
Signed, Your Dad.
Aren't books just the greatest thing!? :)
ReplyDeleteMichelle, I looked at Paperbackswap.com - what a neat idea!! I hadn't heard about it before!
Gina, we are just starting our library at church. It's exciting to have books to share!
Dad, are you sure you don't want to donate some to church before then? I KNOW I wouldn't have room for all yours!! :)