Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Secrets Revealed!

Well, for all of you waiting in suspense for the identity of my top secret Christmas projects, here they are!! :)

Purses for all my sisters!!! :)


Here they are opening them: We had Christmas with my family Christmas Day...

and then last Friday, we went up to visit Mark's family for an extended weekend and had Christmas with them. I think they liked them! I made them with Caron Felt-it yarn, 100% wool, then felted them. They are also lined like my purse, but with different, fun fabrics. For more pictures and pictures of the purses before I felted them, click here.

ETA: For more homemade Christmas gift ideas, see Tip Junkie's Talk to Me Tuesday! If you're visiting from Tip Junkie, feel free to have a look around. You might want to check out my crafts or other Christmas ideas.

6 comments:

  1. They are so cute! Some day I will be good enough to make something like that. For now dishcloths are my speed. Glad you had a good Christmas. I sure wish we could have gotten together, maybe some other time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! I wish I had time to do that sort of stuff! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked them. I enjoyed them! :)

    Melissa, just keep at it! You can do whatever you set your mind to! I can't wait to see some of your purses, or whatever cool things you make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I don't know if you remember me or not. I met your family at Duncan,Ok. I just recently got started knitting and I love it. I started knitting dish rags and now I'm starting to do more complicated ones. I found your link on Shari's blog and have thoroughly enjoyed seeing what you have made. Margaret Velazquez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret,

    I'm glad you found me! :) Isn't knitting addicting? I have really enjoyed it! There are so many cool patterns out there, and just put two dishcloths together and you have a purse! :) Knitting is pretty easy once you get the basic two stitches down.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!