Thursday, January 10, 2008

Shadow hopping

...is so much fun! First you Get ready, set, go and then you jump as far as you can. You can also make funny shapes with your shadow. It helps to shadow hop later after your afternoon nap... you get bigger shadows that way, and they are a lot more fun!

I babysat the girls yesterday, and we had fun, as you can see! :) The poncho Gracey is wearing was mine when I was little. I let her borrow it for today. Isn't it great to enjoy simple things from a child's perspective? It's the simple things that make life more enjoyable and they are a lot easier and healthier than the things some people seek for enjoyment. Shadow hopping leaves you with no hangovers; just some fresh air, exercise and smiles! Oh, and don't forget the fun pictures to remember it by! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the things we used to do when we were young! I remember the days when it was a blast to lay on the ground and watch the clouds float across the sky and try to figure out the different shapes. Boy, I sure wish things were as simple as they were back then!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!