Monday, May 5, 2008

Fun Framed

Ok, I can't resist! I am having a blast with this site! :) Here are a couple of pictures that I spent a few minutes today tweaking! :)

Then another picture of Faithie, this one from last week. I love the pink in the hat... (which actually went with Gracey's outfit, but share and share alike!)


Then me and my sis. I thought this was a cute picture, but we kinda clashed. A little filtered black and white fixed that problem! :)

Isn't it amazing what you can do?

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I am having alot of fun with Paytons pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Do you do digital scrapbooking? I bet you would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa~ Do we get to see the finished product with Payton's pictures? :)

    Mrs. M.~ I have done a little with Creative Memories scrapbooking software to see how it worked. My blog is kindof my scrapbook. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!