Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Where we've been!

I guess some of you were wondering where I was all last week. (Some of you didn't even notice I was gone, but oh well.) :) Mark and I were on vacation! We went up to the Beavers Bend Park in Oklahoma. We rented a great little cabin and just spent a few days relaxing!

We went up on Monday. We enjoyed the drive up (although I didn't enjoy the narrow two lane road with the logging trucks crossing the yellow line!) We stopped in several county seats to take pictures of the courthouses. We would eventually like to get pictures of every courthouse in Texas.
Tuesday we took a canoe ride down the river. It was very enjoyable and so relaxing to be out on the water. Beaver's Bend isn't a high traffic resort area and we went before it got really busy. It was nice and quiet. We grilled hamburgers when we got back to the cabin and ate them on the front porch in the rocking chairs.
Wednesday we cleaned up the cabin and checked out. We stopped by a few more courthouses on the way down and spent that night at Mark's parents home.
Thursday we left after a wonderful breakfast and did a little more looking and shopping before coming home. We really enjoyed our trip! Click the album below to see pictures:

Vacation
Also Happy third Anniversary to us today! :) I can't believe it's been three years already! I have such a wonderful husband! I love you, Mark!!!!

Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, you guys! I can't believe it's been three years!!! This November, Nathan and I will celebrate seven years...Believe me--it only gets better! ;o)

    Devan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    I completely agree with Devan. Every year just gets better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Time sure flies when your having fun. Looks like you had a great time on your vacation, don't you just love to take trips with your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Looks like that was a fun, relaxing way to celebrate. Enjoyed the pids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the well wishes! Being married does just keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!