Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fun with Knitting

Several months ago I asked for your opinion on what project I should do next. Well, I recently finished the project that nobody voted for! :) I saw a few of these at Homestead last year and thought they looked like such a great idea. So I was thrilled to find this pattern. I finished it very quickly! It is a very easy pattern to follow and moves right along! :) So here is the finished product:




(Please pardon the self portraiture. It isn't a very flattering photo!) :)

I also have another project that I just finished and am very excited about! However, it is a secret... shhh! I am hoping to see the intended recipient soon and then I will reveal it! :)

Til later!



Oh, for those one or two on Ravelry, here is a link to the Coif in my projects.

0 Friendly Greetings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!