First of all....
I've mentioned Tip Junkie before. My apron tutorial was featured yesterday in the "Teach Me Thursday" post! :) Fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second little bit...
I have really enjoyed this blog by Sheila Wray Gregoire, Christian author and speaker:
I encourage you to check her out. She writes some great articles on parenting, marriage, and current social issues, as well as other things. She is also having a giveaway right now!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thirdly...I have been tagged for a meme by Tammy, a fellow Texan serving the Lord with her family in Guatemala! It seems like I just did a similar meme, but it was actually way back last September. (Whew, time flies!) So I will repost a few of the facts from last time and a few new ones. :)
Oh, the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I love old time radio, like Father Knows Best, Cavalcade of America, Jack Benny, The Great Gildersleeve, etc...
2. I've never learned how to swim.
3. I had a terrible case of chicken pox at 16. (Mothers, please expose your children early or get them the shot!!!)
4. I have a weakness for books - especially children's books! We have boxes and boxes, and not enough bookshelves! I think I have at least six boxes of children's books, not counting the books that I actually have out!
5. I have recently discovered that I enjoy sewing. No patterns, though... Just making it up as I go along...
6. I love OLD songs... like Stephen Foster and Daniel Decatur Emmett styles and old cowboy songs. There is something charming in the simplicity of those old ballads. Part of this interest was formed by listening to Wee Sing growing up. (Remember those, Melissa?) :)
As for tagging others, I guess I'm going to break the rule! :) But feel free to play along if you would like and consider yourself tagged!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, that's it for a very random Friday! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!Keep smiling!

This was fun to read! (o:
ReplyDeleteYour blog is lovely, I love the red and yellow together.