Thursday, February 5, 2009

Almost Fetching

I like to knit. (SURPRISE!) :) I was thinking today that I often share completed projects (on Fridays) but I haven't shared many in-progress lately. Although, I haven't done a substantial amount of knitting recently, I have been working on this project here and there.


It's called Fetching. Here is a link to the pattern. (While you are at Knitty.com take a look around! They have some great knitting articles and many wonderful free patterns! -I'm not endorsing all content on the site.) :) (Here is the link to my project on Ravelry.)

Here's where I am currently with this project:



Like my stitch marker? I made it! :) (turorial link) It's much more fun to mark stitches with something pretty!

I hope everyone has been having a great week! See you tomorrow for Finished Object Friday!

Blessings!
Charity

2 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty! Isn't it a fun little project? I enjoyed making mine last winter (I just wish I hadn't washed them in the washer...they felted and I had to toss them out!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it has been a fun project! Bummer that yours felted! They were so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!