Friday, February 6, 2009

Finished Object Friday

Hope you aren't tired of knitting! :) I have more Christmas gifts to share! :) I made this for Mark's Grandma.

What is it, you ask? Well, it's similar to this, but here is a picture of me modeling it. :)

It is a very heavily modified version of a pattern I found in Ravelry. (Here is a link to my Rav. project info.) Here is a close up of the stitch design:

And a picture of Granny modeling it after she opened her gift.


What have you been up to? We'd love to see your finished objects! Even if you don't have anything to share, don't foget to look at the other projects! Here are the guidelines.

3 comments:

  1. So Cute! Hand made gifts always mean so much more than any old gift card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to learn how to crochet ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!