
Breathe on me, breath of God,
Fill me with life anew,
That I may love what Thou dost love,
And do what Thou wouldst do.
Breathe on me, breath of God,
Until my heart is pure,
Until with Thee I will one will,
To do and to endure.
from: Breathe on Me, Breath of God
by Edwin Hatch
by Edwin Hatch
I love this song. What a wonderful prayer!
So starts the second week in February. I have a feeling that this year is going to fly by faster than 2008 did! I hope everyone has a great week!
Blessings!
Charity
Photo taken by Angie and edited by Chari. :)
Blessings!
Charity
Photo taken by Angie and edited by Chari. :)
0 Friendly Greetings:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!