Fairy Land indeed. Sure wish I could enjoy all those beautiful flowers, they would make a great back drop for Piper's pictures. Thanks for letting us enjoy your day.
Melissa - funny you should mention it. There was a woman out there with her baby, jumping up and down and making all sorts of noises to get the baby to smile for the camera. :)
Brittany - I just bought some plants Friday for my flowerbeds. Haven't got them planted yet and it's supposed to rain. Oh, well.
Sharon - Glad you enjoyed it! Socks are rather addictive! :)
Heather - I didn't clarify... no that isn't my yard. Our town has a spring flower tour each year. Some of the homes open their backyards for visitors. My meager gardening doesn't begin to compare!:) I'm glad you are enjoying the sock. I'm having fun with it.
Fairy Land indeed. Sure wish I could enjoy all those beautiful flowers, they would make a great back drop for Piper's pictures. Thanks for letting us enjoy your day.
ReplyDeletePretty pictures! Makes me wanna start planting. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI am catching up again and love your travelled sock tour! Lol! I am knitting my third pair of socks and must say it's rather addictive. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad y'all enjoyed the pictures!
ReplyDeleteMelissa - funny you should mention it. There was a woman out there with her baby, jumping up and down and making all sorts of noises to get the baby to smile for the camera. :)
Brittany - I just bought some plants Friday for my flowerbeds. Haven't got them planted yet and it's supposed to rain. Oh, well.
Sharon - Glad you enjoyed it! Socks are rather addictive! :)
Tell Jackie he is beginning to look extinguished.
ReplyDeleteis that your backyard? it's gorgeous! your sock is cracking me up appearing everywhere, lol!
ReplyDeleteNate - I'll let him know you think so! :)
ReplyDeleteHeather - I didn't clarify... no that isn't my yard. Our town has a spring flower tour each year. Some of the homes open their backyards for visitors. My meager gardening doesn't begin to compare!:)
I'm glad you are enjoying the sock. I'm having fun with it.
Thank you so much for sharing your spring! Soooo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteUmmm, should I share some of our winter with you? It snowed today!
Well... you can keep your snow! I don't mind pictures though. :)
ReplyDelete