Friday, November 13, 2009

Finished Object Friday

Time for another Finished Object Friday! :) I do enjoy seeing all your projects! But mine first, right?

I guess I did tease you a bit on my last post... I only showed this picture:
and didn't tell you what I made! :) Here is the next picture in the series:
Mark's mom has been wanting a Christmas apron for a while, so I decided to make her one for her birthday. She'll have plenty of time to use it. (and I am already imagining those tasty goodies right now!! YUM!) :)

I also made an apron for Mark's lovely sister. She just turned 19 (hard to believe) the last of October. Here she is opening her apron:

And Angie got a picture of her modeling it after noticing how perfectly it matched her sweater! :)

Maybe the fabric looks a little familiar? :)

Now for the fun part... time to share your projects! :) If you are just discovering FOF, click here for more info. Happy Friday, everyone!!




  1. The Fogleman Family - A very JOY - ful FOF
  2. Merry Christmas Canvas
  3. Pretty Papers
    This linky list is now closed.

4 comments:

  1. Just as pretty as I had expected! :) I'm sure they both loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The aprons are beautiful. I need to get busy and make one for my Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 lovely aprons for 2 lovely ladies! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the aprons and yes the fabric looks very familiar. still lovin' my bag. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!