
I am *officially* announcing the opening of my Etsy shop!
Chari Tree Designs
In celebration of this "momentous occasion," I am having a giveaway.

One of you, my readers, will win this delightful little bag. It is a smaller version of some of the bags already listed in my store. It is 9 inches wide and 12.75 inches high, the handle is 28.5 inches long. (A larger version of these particular prints will be listed on Etsy soon....)
So, how to win?
You can get up to three entries!
1. Leave a comment on this post. (I'd love to know if there is something you would like to see in my shop!)
2. Become a follower and leave a comment (current followers will be entered twice once you leave a comment.)
3. Blog about the giveaway and let me know you did. You are welcome to snag the giveaway picture at the top.
2. Become a follower and leave a comment (current followers will be entered twice once you leave a comment.)
3. Blog about the giveaway and let me know you did. You are welcome to snag the giveaway picture at the top.
If you do all of the above, you name gets put in the "hat" three times!
The giveaway closes midnight (my time) October 5. I will post the winner sometime Tuesday, October 6. :)
You can just go ahead and sign me up 3 times! :) It's so cute! And I wish you the very best of luck with your shop - your first photo is a great advertisement, that apron is too cute :) I'm gonna go post about your giveaway....
ReplyDeleteI hope you do well with your shop! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm off to check out your shop . . . good luck!
ReplyDeleteHeading over to check out your new shop!! Hope it all goes well!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! And hope it is all successful and God blesses! Thanks for your generosity to your faithful readers.
ReplyDeleteI will post about it too!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I will check out your shop! I will post it on my blog.
ReplyDeleteLooks Great! I hope your shop does good.
ReplyDeleteHi Charity...
ReplyDeleteOhhh...how exciting!!! To start your very own business...sending you my very best wishes and blessings for great success, my friend! I love your aprons and bags...so charming! I'd love a chance to win this darling paisley printed bag! You're so talented my friend!
Also wanted to thank you for coming by and taking a peek at my autumn living room! I enjoyed reading your sweet note!
Best wishes and blessings with your new endeavours!!!
Chari
Pick me, Pick me. Just kidding, although I do love the bag. I hope you have great success with your store. I blog about the giveaway too. Love you lots.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog daily and am dissappointed when you don't have something new to share.It just keps me coming back though. I hope you do well with your shope. I am very interested in your homemade bags. I love tem.
ReplyDeleteYeah for you! gettin' your shop open in time for Christmas shopping!!
ReplyDeleteI love the 'apron fabric' apron! Very cute! I would like to see some knit items in the shop, but I'm sure they must be a little more time consuming?!
I also blogged about your new endeavor! I hope it "skyrockets!"
What a darling purse. I would love it! I love your blog too! I discovered it recently and have been reading every since. Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteHey Charity,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new Etsy shop. I checked it out and you have some very cute things listed. I'm not sure I can pic a fav. Everything is so cute.
I check your blog regularly and enjoy reading it. Your mantle looks so nice all decorated for fall. I think your leaf garland is so pretty. Happy fall! =)
Ruthanne (from college) =)
Okay, I want one of those, and if I don't win it...I am your cousin, you know...and Christmas is coming you know...however, I also want one of your knitted bags, and a pair of your socks, and one of your hats, all the things I am too scared to tackle yet :)
ReplyDelete