Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Blessing


Jesus, Thine all victorious love
Shed in my heart abroad;
Then shall my feet no longer rove,
Rooted and fixed in God.

O that in me the sacred fire
Might now begin to glow;
Burn up the dross of base desire
And make the mountains flow!

Refining fire, go through my heart,
Illuminate my soul;
Scatter Thy life through every part
And sanctify the whole.

From Jesus, Thine all victorious love
By Charles Wesley

The picture above was taken the last week of August. I wonder what that tree looks like now?? Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tree. I have never looked at your Sunday Blessing this early in the morning. I always figured you wrote a song that you had sung in church that morning. Now I am wondering if Mark leads the song that you write? Not important either way obviously, just things that pop in my random head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Actually, I used to post something that we sung on Sunday morning so you're partially right. However, it got to be too much for a Sunday afternoon, at times, to do a blog post. I started doing them the night before using a list of songs I got from the hymnal. (I have a hard time thinking of songs off top of my head!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!